Imagine learning some of the basic concepts of photography in a FREE online photography course? And it takes less than 30 minutes – Impossible you may say?
Not with the iPhotography 30 Day Photographer course. We have created an amazing series of micro training videos, each less than 60 seconds.
These videos will teach you about the foundations of photography in a quick, friendly, and simple way. Watching one video per day means you learn something new in under a minute.
Take better photos and get to know your digital camera with our FREE 30 Day Photographer course.
Here’s a list of what we cover in our 30 Day Photographer course:
• Top camera terms you need to know
• How an aperture works
• What is shutter speed?
• What are the 3 exposure metering modes?
• ISO, and how does it work?
• How depth of field works
• The best focus mode to use
• Spacing out landscape compositions
• What’s a leading line?
• Focal length distortion guide
• Colour vs B&W
• What’s the reciprocal rule?
• How to pose men
• Posture & balancing tips
• Family posing shapes
• The Golden Hour
• 3:2 v 16:9 – What’s the difference?
• How to take panning shots
• How to pose women
• Improve sharpness in your pictures
• Cleaning a sensor
• How to take ghosting photos
• Packing a camera bag
• Force perspective
• Broad, Narrow & Split lighting
• Rembrandt, Butterfly & Silhouette lighting
• Difference between RAW & JPG
• 4 Apps for mobile editing
• Getting through creative blocks
• Optimising your images for online
By creating a free iPhotography account using your social media login you can join our free course. Click here to get started.
Each day, for 30 days, we’ll email you a quick video to teach you something new. By the end of 30 days, you’ll have a better understanding of photography. You’ll know how to use your camera and how to capture creative opportunities.