With the Christmas rush in full swing, it’s hard to get a minute to yourself or with your trusty camera sidekick. But we’ve just the solution for you, once again we’ve brought back the 12 Days of Christmas Photography Competition.
We have so much fun with this every year, we thought it would be great to spread a bit of Christmas sparkle within the gallery and the iPhotography community.
Grab your camera whenever you get the chance and get the family involved, photograph your Christmas encounters and share them with us.
Each day will have a different theme, (very similar to our weekend challenges) and you can choose to do all 12 daily challenges, or just dip in and out of a few whenever you get a spare moment.
Each day’s challenge will have its own individual theme and hashtag (#), so you can use the hashtag (#) that matches the day (and theme) of your choice as your caption in the gallery.
Interpret the word/theme for the day however you wish, there are no strict rules, just have fun, get creative and enter into the festive spirit.
At the end of the 12 days, the tutors at iPhotography, will choose the best image for each day and create a special winners announcement to feature the selected winning member’s images.
By reading this guide know that you get a crafty head start by seeing a sneaky preview of what each day’s theme for 2021 will be (see example images), so you get a little extra time to plan and prepare your shots.
• The same image cannot be entered for multiple themes.
• Entries must clearly state which theme it is being entered for.
• Images must be uploaded to the iPhotography gallery under the submission filter.
• New images only – i.e. never uploaded to iPhotography gallery before. No re-edits or previously uploaded images either.
• Entry deadline 12th December 2021.
• Each category will have a winner and then 1 overall winner from the 12 category winners.
• Winner to be announced before Christmas.